1. Your first lesson is an introductory, where we will try a few dances and
see what suits you the best. Intro lesson is 30 minutes long. After the lesson we will talk about how often you need to take
lessons, how to measure your progress, we will set the time for our
next lesson, and look at comfortable financial options.
2. Our Intros are held in the Ballroom Off Fifth Dance Studio located at 37 West 37th Street 2 floor.
3. If you not sure, just schedule an intro lesson and see how it goes.
4. After the introductory lesson, we begin your regular Private lessons. All lessons must be paid before booking. We accept cash or personal checks.
5. If you are ONLY interested in one dance or on tight schedule, you
may skip the Intro and start with full 45 minutes lesson at full cost
6. For a very shy clients we can arrange a private room
in nearby midtown location. Usually, it will add to your lesson cost
roughly $10-15 per hour.
7. Private Lessons are flexible to book and cancel. However, we are asking 24-HOURS NOTICE TO CANCEL or reschedule with no charge. Voice message is prefered. If you booked a private room we have 48-HOURS NOTICE POLICY.
We will provide you with a long term program. A detailed plan how to
reach your dancing goal. And will track your progress on the Personal